maandag 16 juli 2012

The Goddess Hunt - Aimee Carter

The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test, #1.5)
Series: Goddess Test #1.5

Release date: 2012


A vacation in Greece sounds like the perfect way for Kate Winters to spend her first sabbatical away from the Underworld...until she gets caught up in an immortal feud going back millennia. Castor and Pollux have been on the run from Zeus and Hades' wrath for centuries, hiding from the gods who hunt them. The last person they trust is Kate, the new Queen of the Underworld. Nevertheless, she is determined to help their cause. But when it comes to dealing with immortals, Kate still has a lot to learn....

 This is a short story between The Goddess Test and The Goddess Interupted. If you have a change to read this one, I highly recommened it! In The Goddess Hunt you get to read from Henry's point of view and I really liked that! He brings a different perspective to the goings-on within the book. Now you just get to know him more, his feelings and thought about everything. I still like Kate, she's a fiercy girl. I love how she stand up for everything she believes and doesn't let power stand in the way of that. So this story is about Kate's six months off and she spents it in Greece with James. I really like James but I hope it's not going to be a love triangle! So far there's not such a thing! They stumble upon other Gods in this book and Kate decides to rescue them! You just have to read it for yourselves, it's a great addition to the series! After this book I really was looking forward to the next one! So I recommened the series highly!

2 opmerkingen:

Inga zei

Hi, I just wanted to let you knoe that I nominated you for this award http://www.secretlifeofstudent.blogspot.com/search/label/Books

Dawn & Winnie Book Reviews zei

Hi, I found you on GR, I am a Lift your blog member. I am your new buddy, here is mine, http://dawnandwinniebookreviews.blogspot.com/
Thanks.