donderdag 21 juni 2012

Tempting the Best Man - J. Lynn


Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)Serie: Gamble Brothers #1
Release date: 2012


Madison Daniels has worshipped her brother's best friend since they were kids. Everyone thinks she and Chase Gamble would make the perfect couple, but there are two major flaws in their logic. 1) Chase has sworn off relationships of any kind, and 2) after blurring the line between friends and lovers for one night four years ago, they can't stop bickering.

Forced together for her brother's wedding getaway, Chase and Madison decide to call a truce for the happy couple. Except all bets are off when they're forced to shack up in a tacky 70’s honeymoon
suite and survive a multitude of "accidents" as the family tries to prove their "spark" can be used than for more than fighting. That is, if they don't strangle each other first…

God this book kept me up last night! I loved it. Damm Jennifer Armentrout!!! I am in love with her Covenant and Lux series, and just figured out she writes under another name; J. Lynn. And did I love this book or what! How can I not love something of someone who makes aliens seem hot. This book has it all, love/drama/humor! This book should really turn into a movie; I can just picture the awkward scenes he he. I like that you get to read the store from Chase’s and Maddie’s point of view! I just loved the arguments between Chase and Maddie, it made me really laugh. I don’t know how Jennifer Armentrout does it, but the dialogues are just funny and witty. Really everyone should read this one! There is a lot of drama and it’s really great. The fights made the whole tension between the two just that much hotter! I liked that there was a childhood history in the book, it made the story that much better. And then the characters, seriously they are so good! Maddie is just a smart-ass, witty, hilarious and hopelessly in love with Chase. And Chase.. My God.. I love him. Not just because he’s hot, but his over-protectiveness of Maddie made me melt. Sometimes he was a jerk, but mostly just sweet. And then there are the steamy hot love scenes. They have it all, the chemistry; the tension; did I mention hot and steamy? Seriously, just read the book!

2 opmerkingen:

ShadyLane zei

I am so going to red this book now! sounds so good! your newest follower!

http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

Shar zei

Thank you! Let me know what you thought of the book;)

I'm following you 2 now!